We grow with exciting topics
Since the foundation of the company in 1890 until today the goal has remained the same: the highest quality in products and services. Nevertheless, the circumstances, tasks and challenges have changed, of course. By focussing on our core areas of expertise, we have long set new standards for innovative clamping technology - driven by our own development, the greatest possible flexibility and passion for individual solutions.
All this is only possible with committed and contented employees. Respectful interaction with others, personal development and measures for the wellbeing of each individual are therefore values that matter to us.
Looking back into the future
The success story of AMF began with the founding of the company by Andreas Maier in 1890. An international company quickly emerges from the lock manufacturer in Fellbach, which develops into a competent partner for many sectors through specialising in different systems of clamping technology. Technologies that contribute towards process optimisation and increase in productivity have more significance than ever today as competitive advantages. With modern team structures and focus on our core areas of expertise, we will assume responsibility for new challenges and exciting projects in the future, too.
- 1890Company founded as a lock manufacturer by Andreas Maier
- 1920Product range extended to include spanners
- 1928Production line assembly of FELLBACH LOCKS
- 1951introduces clamping elements and diversifies into workpiece and tool clamping technology
- 1965Toggle clamps extend the AMF product range,
AMF catalogues are now printed in ten languages
- 1975Further specialisation into hydraulic clamping technology
- 1982Clamping and fixture systems round off AMF‘s clamping expertise
AMF team organisation in all sectors of the business,
Quality management with certification to ISO 9001
- 2001AMF Service Guarantee for all products
- 2004Introduction of the ZPS zero-point clamping system
- 2007The magnetic clamping technology extends the AMF product range.
- 2009Development and marketing of AMF Vacuum clamping technology
- 2012LOW-COST AUTOMATION loading, gripping, clamping, marking and cleaning
- 2014AMF presents the most extensive product range of automation solution in zero-point clamping technology
- 2017AMF wireless sensoring systems extend the expertise into Industry 4.0 and blends seamlessly into the AMF product range.